Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

More.

Human evolution Human evolution

I love this fun little game! You could do a lot more with it though, like better graphics, each evolution having a level, more upgrades like a DNA magnet and making the upgrades cost more.
But for a little game that you can beat in a few minutes it's really good :] I love the idea aswell.

Html color quiz Html color quiz

I only see in primary colours so this was really hard for me:[ I feel a failure of a girl...

YOLO: A Quest For Swag YOLO: A Quest For Swag

This is stupid is a good way LOL XD

A Christmas Quest A Christmas Quest

Umm..... Wow... Lol...

Your games used to be fun :/ This feels lazy and thrown together quickly for Christmas which made it feel like a chore to play.

Starry Knight Starry Knight

I like these sort of games, except I don't think it suits PC very well. I would much love to play it on an android though because it's a challenge with a mouse and I'm not mouse challenged XD

Empire Business 2 (beta) Empire Business 2 (beta)

I love my upgrade games but I got bored of this pretty quick Yes, I did notice it wasn't finished, but how slow it's going is soul destroying. I'm going $1 per sec and have the crappy magnet, how am I supposed to get to $3k without getting bored?

The Other Side The Other Side

How did Seto and Sakuya die? Did Shoji and Yuki kiss?... Do they get reincarnated or put back before they died? I felt like you put more backstory to the characters at the beginning then got lazy :[

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

How do you complete it in 5 seconds? o_O

Aprime responds:

You can't... :(

Sonic XX Sonic XX

I'm entertained to say the least...

Shadow's expression was like "... Nobody makes a game about me turning in a female.

So yeah xD Brill.